Get Help Today!
Stop living pay check to pay check and stop struggling to make ends meet. The average family eliminates $5,300 in debt while saving $2,700 within 3 months of Personal Finance coaching. 70% of Americas struggle to make ends meet. Become one who breaks the odds. More info...
Relating Income and Education
- Young Adults will understand how career choice, education, skills, entrepreneurship, and economic conditions affect income.
- Young Adults will understand the sources of income and alternative resources.
- Young Adults will explain how income affects lifestyle choices and spending decisions.
- Young Adults will explain how taxes and employee benefits are related to disposable income.
- Young Adults will demonstrate the ability to use money management skills and strategies.
- Young Adults will understand the purpose of this and services the financial institutions.
- Young Adults will develop a financial vision based on an explanation of personal values.
- Young Adults will understand the history, purposes, roles, and responsibilities related to taxation.
- How credit works and the importance of staying out of debt.
- Planning, saving and investing.
- They will learn to become a critical consumer.
- They will learn community and financial responsibility.
Contact Us Today!
11811 N. Tatum Blvd.
Phoenix, AZ 85028
Office: (888) 975-2855